Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time...

Well my friends, the time has come. I'm about to let you know a little bit more about me...your cocoa flavored online buddy. I'm basically a normal guy, I do however have a huge pet peeve. It's time wasters. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME. Other than life itself, time is our most valuable and irreplaceable commodity. You can tell how much a person values you by how much they value your time.

You know who I'm referring to, the people that know that you are in a hurry but need to do "One more thing"...and that thing is something that could have waited. They are the ones who take an inordinate amount of time to make a decision when they know that you are pressed for time (FYI... a long delay means no 90% of the time. Keep that in mind). Your time is valuable, not because you are a big shot or rich... but because you exist. Only have those round you that value your time. You'll be very surprised how much you can achieve when the people around you, value you. And your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment