Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Flash Forward...

I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life today. I mean that literally. She was everything I dream my future wife to be. The perfect height and build, extremely smart, funny…but…she was married. It used to be times like this that I thought that the universe or coincidence or whatever you call it, was being cruel. Why torture me by putting the kind of woman that I dream about building a life with in front of me, when she can’t be mine? That’s how I used to think.

I’m a different guy now. I really think that she is just a wonderful reminder of what it feels like to meet an amazing woman. Of feeling butterflies in my stomach. Of having a smile on my face that can only exist when that special lady in around. It wasn’t torture as the previous version of me would think. It’s a flash forward to the wonderful feelings that I will have, when I find her. My “Her”. Yeah, It’s going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment