Monday, June 7, 2010

S. Anthony Says...

Bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant....the only thing that could make this better is eating it off of (insert sexy female celebrity here)

I want a lane on the street and the freeway JUST FOR ME! It would really cut down on my urge to drop kick stupid people.

I have said it before and I'll say it again....give people that "Rickroll" the death penalty. Thanks.

Sandra bullock kissed Scarlett Johanssen last night....take THAT Jesse James! Instead of cheating, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BRINGING WOMEN HOME!

"Why stop at beating a dead horse when you can slander, verbally abuse and frame it for crimes it didn't commit too?" - mi familia

Has a kid ever given a good answer to..."Why did you do that?" Of course not! Are we asking it to help to help them work on their lying?

"Hahahahahaha! Just pick it up, dumb ass!"- Atlas laughing at Sisyphus

"Help me get this oil off of the baby! I told you not to let your brother watch him after he started working for BP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment