Monday, June 14, 2010

S. Anthony Says...

...must...stop watching...daytime TV.. feel...the need...to be litigious...do people's hair...drive trucks...and get loud teens pregnant...

Do whatever you have to do to avoid taking medication. Also, don't get injured....hmmm, maybe I should have started with that....

I'm lending a friend my camera...I hope he doesn't forget to erase any pictures of his hot girlfriend's hot friends....

Frightened ladies in the elevator...you have NOTHING that I want.

You know that person that speaks 10 times louder in their personal conversations than necessary? Are they ALWAYS idiots? Just wondering...

I want to marry and have children with a hot nerd...ladies?

Tar balls...whenever they say those words on the news referencing the BP spill it reminds me of what my ex used to cal... m....nevermind...

Breaking News!!! Al-Qaeda denounces BP, says that they went too far and are really evil, then secretly try to hire CEO. Film at 6 & 11

Breaking News!! Obama lifts lines from Sam Jackson movie for his speech tomorrow. "Get this muthaf*ckin' oil out my muthf*ckin ocean!"

It's cheap, runs hot, is full of gas and has no stability control....am I talking about my ex...or my first car? *jeopardy theme music*

No comments:

Post a Comment