Sunday, June 13, 2010

S. Anthony Says...


All together now...whooooo caaaaares!?! One more time...whooooo caaaaares!?! It's surprising how many times that phrase is applicable.

A message to the person that sold the Gary Coleman death photo and the paper that printed it. I hope you get hit by a bus. That is all.


Anyone old enough to use a copier machine should know that it was NEVER funny to copy your ass. (Message to the idiot in front of me)

Yeah, it's fair that in the 6 weeks I couldn't workout (injury) I turned into a tub of crap and it'll take 4 months to get back in shape.

I just saw a commercial with the BP CEO bragging about “Launching the largest clean up effort in US history!” SO WHAT!?! YOU CAUSED THE DAMNED SPILL! That’s like a serial killer bragging “I stopped the most dangerous serial killer in the world from killing again….by falling down the stairs and breaking my back! Yay me!”



No comments:

Post a Comment