Wednesday, September 22, 2010

These angry people protesting the president would probably want to beat up a fireman for messing up their house. HE DIDN'T start the fire!

I think I've figured out the teabaggers. They probably watched "Showtime at the Apollo" and think you're supposed to yell and scream when a black person does something that you don't like!

My hot eye doctor said while preparing me "Let me put your face right where I need it." Oh...to hear her say that in another context...

How cool am I? I got several phone numbers today wearing my post eye exam paper sunglasses...funny how the numbers look like hahaha loser...

Christine O'Donnell, you have permanently lost the right to say that anyone ELSE'S agenda is frightening...with YOU being nuts and all...

Following the batsh*t crazies because they hate the POTUS is like a married couple fighting over toothpaste..something ELSE is going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment