Wednesday, September 28, 2011


(Innocuous political comment based on fact)
(Irrational response that becomes xenophobic, racist and misogynistic)
I just saved you some time. You're welcome.

It disappoints me when someone that I've known for a while drops a slur out of nowhere. I'll be honest...it changes how I feel about them...

Dear house guest, that soap has been in 5 people's asses...and yes, your face looks fresh and clean.

Women inspect themselves with little hand mirrors, I use HD video....I like to eat popcorn and inspect myself in slow motion later that day.

I'm the ONLY one the people in the 7-11 smile at. It's probably because I'm the ONLY one that hasn't shot them. Yet.... *dramatic music*

Whenever I hear a smart ass young person spout off, I don't want them to "Get theirs" later. I want sh!t to happen to them NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment