Tuesday, February 15, 2011

S. Anthony says... (Where is the humanity?)

This is a message to ALL of the writers, reporters, bloggers & talking heads who are somehow taking glee and finding humor in the brutal rape and beating of reporter Lara Logan. FUCK YOU! A woman was attacked by a mob thousands of miles away from her home, she had to at the time along with the suffering associated with this vicious attack be fearing for her life and the lives of her crew. Thankfully she’s alive. You would think that this would elicit well wishes and prayers, however…

The comments that I read and heard are so off the charts evil that if they were spoken by a person in a movie, I would think less of the screenwriter. No human being could be THAT evil, THAT heartless, THAT cruel. Where is the humanity? This is truly a “I wouldn’t wish THAT on my worst enemy” moment. You ALL disgust me. But you don’t care… you’ve proven that you just don’t care. I repeat, FUCK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment