Monday, February 21, 2011

S. Anthony says... (Idea thieves)

Idea, tweet, tumblr thieves fascinate me. It's like stealing from the public library. HELLO...PEOPLE ALLOW YOU TO RE-BLOG, RE-POST, RE-TWEET! They WANT you to. Do these imbeciles think that they're impressing someone? I write several hundred jokes per day, NONE of which I post online. I just post some quick jokes and thoughts here for fun, yet I was highly offended when someone that had just retweeted a previous thing of mine followed that up with stealing THE VERY NEXT THING THAT I WROTE!

What happens if you steal enough ideas to make you SEEM interesting? We (people with morals and the capacity to write our own material) won't be with you when you're on that hot date. You know, the hottie that found you so funny and charming because of "Your" wit, "Your" knowledge of current events, "Your" intelligence. Enjoy the look of disappointment when the she and the world realize what you really are...a thief and a fraud.

(FYI, I can write 3-500 jokes per day...so by the time you read it, have someone tell you what it means so you can THEN laugh at it, retype it and then post it...I've written 3-5 more. Suck it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment