Sunday, November 21, 2010

It would really save me a lot of time if they'd put teeth whitening gel in edible panties or women's body makeup. Just a thought.

Dear friend in a picture with a famous person, I would have believed you. You didn't have to break the restraining order. Bail money? No.

I want to start a movement banning quickies except in case of an emergency. (No sex for a while and you suddenly find 20 min alone etc)

I'm going to make MY decision about running for the Presidency based on how my nephew does in his 6th grade spelling bee.

I don't really believe in corporal punishment...but I do believe in leaving bad kids with people who do, winking...and walking away.

I remember when artists with nothing to prove performed like they had something to prove...the opposite, is hard to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment