Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hey 20something, put the cellphone down before you get hit by a car...MINE...as soon as the light changes...c'mon light, she's getting away!

All of these nuts in Congress are showing their true colors. Remember the good old days when they were just incompetent thieves? Yeah, those were good times...

When I see a beautiful, classy woman fall for a classless crass come on, I look at her differently... I'd still sleep with her though.

Just overheard my 20something cousins trying to sound hot on the phone. In completely unrelated news, there's vomit on my carpet now.

There's one thing you can say about Congress, they're motivated. They started kicking you in the balls/ovaries immediately. Yay voting!!!!

Cause the problem...block the solutions: The new reality show starring the Congress.

No, I don't want to add my location! What is the internet, my mom now? Get out of here! Don't even think about cleaning my face with spit!

Now that we are all being recorded 24/7 I guess lie detectors are going to go the way of the betamax and voters who make rational decisions.

Is there ANYWHERE where there is NO advertising? Are they just going to hire big guys to just shake us upside down till money comes out?

No comments:

Post a Comment