Friday, April 2, 2010

The S.Man Speaketh...

Why do we use "Dick" and "Pussy" as insults when we build our entire lives around having regular access to those things? Well?... Pussies.

"I feel the need for speed!"...Classic movie quote or what you DO NOT want to hear the hooker say after she's already tied you up?

When the POTUS talks about "Filling the doughnut hole" am I the only one who giggles...and thinks of Rachel Ray's butt covered in sugar?

Word of advise, Dog fighting means TWO DOGS FIGHTING. I've got to bandage up my cuts. FYI, I won. Pit bulls can't see uppercuts. Losers.

Don't do the crime unless you've planted evidence so someone else can do the time.

People see chloroform, duct tape and a few grand in your suitcase at the airport and all of a sudden they need to "Talk to you" Racists!!

Hey, I wouldn't kick her outta bed...mainly because I can't find the key to the handcuffs. #absentmindedwhoremonger

No comments:

Post a Comment