Sunday, April 18, 2010

Talking points?...

One of my exes was able to recognize me from 10 floors up just by seeing the top of my head...Ladies?

*walking away quickly before the lady who wanted me to rub suntan lotion on her realizes that I didn't use suntan lotion...or my hand*

Man, there's nothing sexier than someone trying too hard. I just went from not being attracted to you to being sick to my stomach. Thanks!

When they talked about the destruction of society we all looked for meteors...we should have been guarding against "Minute to Win It"

Have YOU ever just wanted to put all of your family members in one room and just scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" to them? Me too.

I must apologize to the lunch lady for my nudity...I was confused about what PB&J meant. I thought "B" was for booty. You fill in the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment