Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Talking Points...

I love watching idiotic conspiracy videos on the web. You know? What do you mean...YOU KNOW?... Wait a minute...

“Four score and seven years ago, it was the best of times it was the worst of times… Huh? Lincoln and Dickens who? No man, screw you I wrote that!” #Delusional Guy

If someone invents a button on the phone that makes telemarketers heads explode...I'm going to be in deep trouble.

I was just thinking, If a plane crashed into the "Dancing With The Stars" show we'd miss out on...uh...hmm...I got nothing.

Weed gets ONE day a year and beer gets EVERY Friday, Saturday and Sunday. UNFAIR! They'd protest...but they're sleeping...in their cars...

Are all police stations "Downtown?"...I've NEVER heard an officer say...I'm gonna take you Uptown! Well, one lady cop but that's personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment