Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Just Saying...

I feel creepy shopping in Victoria's Secret...more so when I ask the sales lady "Do you thing a rubber woman would look good in this?"

Question, if she does a really good job, do you tip a hooker? Don't be silly, I'm not asking for myself. I always tip hookers.

When using flavored condoms, choose wisely. Choose ice cream/candy (Sucking Foods). Not Chicken/Steak. (Chewing Foods). Just saying.

I am not a piece of meat! I have a mind! (Actually I wouldn't mind being treated like a piece of meat!) Corny? Yes. Accurate? Even more so!

Some hot 19yr olds asked me to go to a bar, I was flattered for a nanosecond...then I realized they just needed an old guy to get beer.

Slept with my hot neighbor. Kinda takes all of the fun of watching her shower via my hidden surveillance cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment