Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Just Saying...

"You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would ya?"
"No, that's what this axe handle is for!"

"Old habits die hard!"....and with that being said, the Nun murderer was carted off by the police.

I don't believe in spanking children. Save all of that ass smacking for the mother. It's more fun and child services won't drag you away.

Hey lady, I'm the head of the town watch...so I'm watching ok? Now finish your shower and let me do my job....you missed a spot on your ass.

I watched "Porky's" again as an adult to see if I'd still find it funny...folks...*getting choked up, tearing*...it still holds up...yeah...

Fast food place...stingy with the ketchup? Don't have a soda machine where you can't see it, not when I have empty gallon jugs in my trunk!

I'm going to ruin American Idol for you. This episode has some people that can't sing, who are made fun of.

No comments:

Post a Comment