Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Just Saying...

Curiosity killed the cat. Curiosity is my neighbors daughter. Get ready to see her on Dateline NBC in 15 years.

Battle of the sexes? It's more like rock, paper, scissors. No, junk, booty, fingers. Booty always beats junk...fingers also beat junk.

...and that's when I realized that my Grandpa wasn't suffering from dementia, he just thought walking through the house naked was funny....

Leno in this case seems like the ex husband that wants to hang out with your girlfriend. Fuck no!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Boobs are not "Headlights" I have a car and I can honestly say that I have never spent an hour licking the ones on the front of my vehicle.

Have you ever been with someone who was "Help them hide a body" beautiful? No?...Ever given someone who has, an alibi? Need money?...

Doctors apt 2morrow. Hernia check and digital prostate exam. If only I could convince her 2 do them at the same time...for 30-45 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment