Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm Just Saying...

My cheating ex got cheated on by the guy she cheated with... WHO NAILED HER SISTER...what goes best with schadenfreude red or white wine?

I believe in the theory.."What a person will do with you, they'll do to you." That's why I don't participate in gang bangs.

It's never a good sign when people suggest skinny dipping while snickering. Don't let them hold your clothes either. Anyone have a towel?


Dysfunctional family? Show me one fu(king functional one! I have yet to see one. The ones that LOOK the most normal are the MOST fu(ked up!!

One word doesn't make a difference? I peed in the POOL...I peed in the POOL HALL. One is gross, the other gets you beaten up by bikers.

When are hookers gonna start taking debit cards?

Drug mules as kids party clowns...Here's your balloon kid. An animal? No. It's in the shape of my intestines...give it to your dad.

"Paper or plastic?" Nah, I'll stick with latex condoms thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment