Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Just Saying...

Word to the wise. If you play the game "F**k, Marry, Kill" it is to be played... HYPOTHETICALLY. That is all.

Things that I have learned today:
1) Don't shave your pits & use spray deodorant
2)Don't do it in the store
3)Always wear pants at the store
4)Tasers burn...I gotta go...

What's that officer, put the baby in the baby seat? I knew I did something wrong. Grandma, switch seats with the baby.

Crack didn't sell as well under it's original name..."Crunchy Smokey lip burning goodness"

Something told me not to trust this lady, now I'm in this tub of ice without one of my kidneys....Now I can't drink as much. Damn it!

The Scooter Store markets to the elderly and the injured, but I think that they are neglecting the lucrative "Lazy ass" demo.

DWTS, J&K + 8, Real Housewives etc...The MAYANS were wrong. It's not the end of the world in 2012, it'll just seem like it to smart people.

Breaking Fake News! French designers unite to tell Lady Gaga "You dress too weird!" Film @ 6 & 11.

A restraining order means you should STAY AWAY from someone, it is NOT an order TO RESTRAIN someone. Wooops. Um...tasers burn.

It's illegal to drive when on a cellphone which is why I abruptly shut off my car when I get a call. Don't do that. Like I said tasers burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment