Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

"Vasectomy" is such an ugly word. How about "perpetual testicular traffic jam" Yes, it's more words, but it sounds nicer doesn't it?

Every street is blocked off...I hope an ambulance doesn't get slowed down so dick heads can grill in the street...

Cooked all of the ribs, burgers & hot dogs but the person with the rolls is late. I'll bet that bastard is trying to get a hero's welcome!

Cellphone conversations are reality shows...except the people are being a-holes for FREE. Now that's commitment!

I love the fireworks on the 4th. Not that crap that blows up in the sky, I mean when there are two alcoholics and one beer left...

These record companies love shoving new artists in my face! Message to record companies...please sign Serena's butt and boobs to a contract!


No comments:

Post a Comment