Thursday, March 25, 2010

The S. Man Says...

Oh, now I get it! It's our money, our car...but YOUR tampons! Selfish!

If you're dating a drug mule, it's easier to get Anal. Just point to your junk and say "At least it's not bags of heroin!" Uh, I'm told.

I'm thinking of making the toxic mold in my attic pay rent.

House Democratic leaders are getting treated like Black people were treated during the civil rights era. Ugly then, ugly now.

My cosmetic testicle lift was a disaster, the nipples are uneven. Wait, what? Well, at least I can have an undefeated bar bet career.

How presumptuous of you Dunkin' Donuts® using the name of your company to tell me how to eat. I WILL DUNK WHEN I CHOOSE! I have spoken!!!

My last girlfriends carpet matched her drapes...if you know what I mean. They were usually unwashed and easily visible by the neighbor when the door was open.

No comments:

Post a Comment