Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The S. Man Sayeth...

They meant I was supposed to eat a vegetarian...DIET? Well...sorry about the confusion....and you're welcome lady...here's your panties...

I apologize now to the lady from the Geek Squad for my constant giggling every time she said that she wanted to "Check my upload speed."

When I'm in a relationship, there is usually so much fur on my tongue that I regularly get paint thrown on me by Peta activists.

"...uh, you weren't supposed to drink and THEN drive either" Said the pole to the cracked skull.....

You're supposed to WRITE with the poison pen? That...would probably have been a better idea...so I was probably wrong about dead letters...

I can't make lemonade with what life gave me....I can however grow some kick ass plants with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment