Monday, March 19, 2012

It amazes me sometimes that some people don't have enough self preservation skill to know when they should shut the hell up.

(If you're wondering what that last post was about, I just saw a guy trying to pick a fight with another guy who was WEARING A KARATE UNIFORM, WITH A BLACK BELT, THAT HAD ABOUT 7OO STRIPES ON IT! Really? You're so mad that you don't notice what the guy is wearing?)

Please god, make boobs taste like coffee on Mondays. I want the refreshing taste of coffee BEFORE I get out of bed in the morning. Thanks.

I'd stop the gorgeous 19 year old at the drive thru from flirting with me all of the time, but I like getting FREE French fries so fuck you.

I would like to take this time to apologize to anyone that I've ever offended. I'll try to chan...hahahahahahahahahaha! Yeah right! Bite me loser.

I can't listen to the Trayvon Martin 911 tapes anymore. I have two nephews that age. If someone ever hurt them.....

I don't really give a shit about the weddings or relationships of people in real life, so repetitive movie makers...thought you should know.

"Dear Winter, get the hell out!"
- Everybody

Not a big fan of Super PAC'S. I'm more of a Bat PAC and Spider PAC fan. Huh? Not the same thing? Oh. No! You're uninformed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment