Thursday, March 29, 2012

I don't do "One night stands". If I get in there, much like rats in an attic, I'm not leaving until I'm good and ready, or you get annoying

...it was at THAT point that I realized I trusted her enough to sleep with her, but not enough to engage in her "Ball shaving" fetish...

Bigots in the media are popping up like it's a bad carnival's "Whack a mole" game. The mallets? Truth, knowledge, and compassion. Use them.

Learning not to expect much from others...

....it does a psyche good...

**********

I think the Easter bunny is mad. Those are NOT chocolate eggs that it left behind. Also, It has a gun pointed at you..

Plastic fork, hot food...yet it works. Yeah, mysteries...

I hate when a lady walking down the street thinks you're hitting on her just because you're licking your window and pointing at her.

Robert Zimmerman...the lying guano pile that George Zimmerman oozed from.

Really? THIS is supposed to be The President? Well, maybe if Mike Judge drew him…

No comments:

Post a Comment