When someone YOUR age dies, do you rethink your life... or do you hope something weird killed THEM so you DON'T have to think about it?
When is someone going to invent the "testicle bra"?
When my home town team isn't playing, I lose about 75% of my interest in football. On the other hand, I can watch ANY porn star. Yup.
"I get laughed at in the gym after having the surgery to make my balls hang evenly. Can you reverse it doc?" - No dude ever
*Congressional Reform Act of 2011*
1. No Tenure / No Pension.
A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void effective 1/1/12.
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message. Maybe it is time.
THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!
- Warren Buffett (via mindbabies on tumblr)