Friday, October 14, 2011

"If you can't beat a black guy for the GOP nomination...you REALLY suck as a candidate".
 -S. Anthony Thomas (a black dude)

My nephews laughed at me for three hours when I dug my old Atari video game out of the attic. But when we played....I KICKED THEIR ASSES! YEAH! TAKE THAT PUNKS!!!!!

"Blah blah blah blah blah!"  - the unseen adults on Charlie Brown learn a new language


(Obvious joke) - Normal person

(Way too serious response) - Ass wipe with personal problems who's NOT familiar with "Projection"

I don't mind being a lone wolf. Why? Well when you travel with the pack there's an increased chance of stepping in someone else's shit.  - S. Anthony Thomas

Does anyone else's ATM say "You're MINE now BITCH!" when you try to take out cash?

No comments:

Post a Comment