Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Randomness...

My doctor asked me if I wanted the new male birth control pill. I said no until he told me i'd only have 3 periods per year afterwards.

Playgirl Magazine? Ladies, do you really have a hard time seeing guys naked? Really? Ever try saying "Get naked!" It's that easy.

The woman I'm seeing now is beautiful, sexy, smart and...oh crap she found the camera....gotta go.....

Blast from the past....."What is a euphemism for the recurrence of an old venereal disease Alex!"


When will all you can eat restaurants learn? So many plastic lined coat pockets....so little security at the door....


I will never watch Glee. I didn't go out to see the movie High School Musical and I will not have it's weekly T.V. cousin invade my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment