Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm Just Saying...

To help keep people from being embarrassed and injured, the golf course should label the machine "GOLF BALL" washer. Just saying...

Massive crib recall....no sir...put down the gun...we didn't mean your house, we meant baby cribs...sorry for the confusion...

Hey valet! Why am I paying $10 for you to drive my car a block? If you wanna earn some money, pick me up at my house!

Sin tax? If they charge taxes for everything that's bad for us, my last girlfriend would have cost me more than a high priced call girl.

Candles...Check, Romantic music...Check, Sexy wife...Check, Binoculars...Check, Popcorn...Check, Hiding Place...Check, Recorder...Check...

My nephew wants me to teach him to drive, so if someone I don't like gets run over....can you say plausible deniability?....

No comments:

Post a Comment