Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Just Saying...

I finally figured out what flies and mosquitoes are for. They're gods way of making us slap ourselves.

Honesty is the best policy... hahahahahahaha! Sorry, every once in a while I try to say one of those idiotic clichés with a straight face.

The drug "alli" will stop 25% of the fat you eat to help with weight loss. Do you know what else does that? Your lips.

They're thinking of taxing plastic surgery. I thought people would be upset about it but I guess not, they were all expressionless. Oh.

Ironic isn't it, that baby oil is most often used in an activity that makes babies impossible? (Unless you are a really good shot.)

Ripoff! Free triple score.com has nothing to do with having a foursome. Bastards!

Advocacy journalism IS JUST LIKE GUANO and by that I mean it's just another name for sh!t.

No comments:

Post a Comment