Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yup...

Any good looking woman can get you "excited"...but the devastating ones make your toes wiggle in your shoes... whoever you are... thanks!

I am open about being whipped when I'm in a relationship. If she's pleasant to be with and lets me "in" regularly... I don't need much else.

I believe in a 3 to 1 oral ratio ladies. Whatever time you spend with your mouth on "Mine" I'll spend 3 times as much on "Yours" Fair?

My neighbors are fighting again. Hiding in this crawl space was a bad idea. But, I already paid them to watch so...pants down...

I'll get around to watching Lost later. I'm still trying to get through Twin Peaks on betamax.

Spoiler Alert!! The cast of Lost wakes up from a dream....and finds out that they are really the cast of the recently cancelled Law & Order!

Does not watching Lost make you a contrarian... or just someone who doesn't give a damn?

No comments:

Post a Comment