Saturday, May 29, 2010

Aww, yeah...


Have you ever been given attitude by someone you care so little about, that you're not offended, just curious why it was directed at you?

Just went to Rite Aid to pick up meds for a sick relative...AND THERE WAS AN ACTUAL PHARMACIST THERE!!! Elizabeth...I'm comin' to join ya!

For those of you under 30...my last post contained a reference to the hit 70's sitcom "Sanford and Son" ;-)

Have you ever run into an ex who tries to make you jealous with the new person and the harder they try, the harder it is to not laugh at them?

NO ONE in history has ever come back in a couple of minutes. EVER. So don't say it....maybe ON your back. Sorry, I was TRYING to be good.

NO ONE in history has ever come back in a couple of minutes. EVER. So don't say it....maybe ON your back. Sorry, I was TRYING to be good.

I tried to explain twitter to my musician friends...I told them it's the social media equivalent of a "Jam session"...then, they understood.

Top kill not working? So, the people that didn't know that a 500k valve is better than a 10 billion dollar spill had a bad idea? Shocking!

The internet, landing on the moon, cures for polio etc...and the best idea we have for cleaning up oil is tying ropes between boats?

Watching this moving documentary on my laptop made me realize something....I really should go back to the club and bang that hot waitress.



No comments:

Post a Comment