Sunday, February 14, 2010

The S. Man Says...

Jazz musicians are some of the best in the world. They have to be. You try playing the piano with "Jazz Hands"

Hey! I was here first, so technically it's NOT stalking!...Uh, these just LOOK like panties from her bedroom drawer officer...

Shotgun wedding? * SCOFFS*...ever have a woman make you give her shotgun oral? (I was gonna do it anyway...but, whatever turns her on)

I'm tired of shoveling snow every two days! I haven't shoveled this much since my neighbor disappeared...which was a total coincidence...

If beer gives you goggles what does crack give you? *Sees crack head molesting a jukebox*...oh...apparently brain bleeding and a blindfold.

More friggin' snow! Someone please tell mother nature that all of the "Yo Mama" jokes people are telling AREN'T about her!

This is the first time in almost a decade that I didn’t have a serious girlfriend on New Years Eve and Valentines day. I thought that it would be a lonely and or painful experience. Fortunately, that isn’t the case.

I seem to be at one of those points in my life where I really don’t NEED anyone, but would love to have someone. It’s a great place to be. I know from personal experience that it’s better to have a solid foundation on which to build a relationship, not the quicksand my previous ones were built on. YOU must be a WHOLE person BEFORE you invite someone to build a life with you. I know this now. Lesson learned.

I will say in closing that going a long time without a regular girlfriend is difficult for someone (Me) with a really high *eh hem* lets say “Drive”. But… I am willing to chill for a while. I would like to also warn the next woman that I get serious with…when I find you, and we get to “that point”…IT’S ON!!!!! Dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment