Friday, February 5, 2010

Just thinking...

This lady is trying to turn me on by eating a banana seductively. Not to be out done I’m putting together a ship in a bottle with my tongue.

I was going to ask this girl out and my friend said to me “Don’t go out with her man, she’s a two dollar whore!” I laughed at him. Not just because of the inappropriate nature of his comment, but because she charged HIM double! Loser!

Three input women, god's greatest gift....also immediate marriage material.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen my ex. Finally though, I’m back in her life. Ha! Silly witness protection program. You’ve got to do better than that!


Have you ever overheard someone say something disgusting about you? Sorry about that. But it was true. I have film of you to prove it!

Happiness…stop being such a fucking tease.


No comments:

Post a Comment