Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just Thinking...

Just found out that a "Friend" of mine is a lying asshole. So, I guess this guy in the bathtub full of ice is getting his kidney back.

I want to thank TV networks for being open about not even trying anymore. They should just wear hats that say "F*ck you and What R U gonna do?

In a few minutes I need to workout so I can get back to my fighting weight. Well, the fighting didn't get me in shape, it was the running.

Can we all agree that anyone that calls your house after midnight that isn't screwing you or on fire should be punched in the face!?!

Their slogan: "Save money, live better...WalMart" My Response: " Well, one out of two ain't bad!"

80% of Toyota's sold are still on the road. The other 20% are in backyard pools, peoples living rooms, lakes & other cars back fenders...

No comments:

Post a Comment