Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The S. Man Says...

Hold on! That guy can do body shots off of the bartender, but I build a banana split in the waitresses ass and I'm wrong!?! Weirdos.

I have friends, they're twins, one taller, that always hang out on my porch saying my house is too hot. I nicknamed them "balls"

Well, it's time to go out and get all of my plowing done. Huh? It's snowing outside?

My imaginary friend speaks in mandarin, so when I walk down the street talking to myself...I'm really talking to myself.

If I was actor Skeet Ulrich, I WOULD NEVER EVER go anywhere where there was a rifle...a tragic joke gone wrong is just waiting to happen.

Reality shows....saving people the trouble of putting a cup against the wall since '99'.

Now that they've finished Google Wave & Buzz, they're working on a semi-liquid tomato product to spread on our cheeseburgers. I can't wait!

It's official. I no longer give a shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment