Sunday, April 15, 2012

Who needs baby oil when you have a woman with boob sweat sitting right next to you? Boob sweat....it's not just for breakfast anymore. What?

Jackie Robinson: Breaks Color barrier in Baseball, remembered FOREVER
Racists who tormented him: Remembered FOREVER as A-HOLES #takeTHAT

If you're my woman, EVERY TIME we're alone I'm going to try to get in you.
When I'm too old, I'm still going to try to touch stuff. Yup.


Don't get angry at me if I don't get right back to you. I'm doing a lot of things right now, also I don't think you're that important.
;-)

Watching the Mike Wallace tribute makes me hope that I can leave that type of impact on my art form.

Hi. I'm S. Anthony an Independent voter. I'd just like to let you know that I'm informed and do my own research...so fuck your commercials!

"Golden shower" is too nice a name for that activity.

The last couple of months I've been an involuntary semen hoarder. I need help "cleaning out my garage"  ;-)

If seeing couples in love makes you want to vomit, you're not over your break up yet. Or they're just fucking annoying...


No comments:

Post a Comment