Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Was just behind a lady with three anti-Obama bumper stickers. Really? Three? I think the president is the least of your problems lady.

I mean, no bumper sticker about an idea or a message PRO some ideological point... just hateful things about President Obama. Why would you proudly tell everyone that you drive past, that you're a hateful person? I guarantee she wouldn't put a "I have really bad body odor" bumper sticker on her car.

...well, she is telling us that her attitude stinks, so...
**********
You *express honest, well thought out opinion*

Person you don't know: *vitriolic, unsolicited, inaccurate reply*

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET!
**********
*I see nephews walking down the street, I start wearing my pants like they do*

"C'mon unc, you're embarrassing us!"

"Really? My job is done."
**********
Punch a time clock? ME? Never. Pinch it's ass....only with permission. Anthropomorphism anyone?

It's time for a fourth branch of government. The fruit from the other branches seem to have rotted on the way down.... and WE'RE STARVING FOR JUSTICE DOWN HERE!

Keep losing your contact lenses? Two words, CONTACT cement. Huh? Eh? Well? Yeah, I solve all of your problems.

"Silicone boobs, silicone butt cheeks.....are you trying to turn yourself into a sex doll? No, I didn't say I was AGAINST it. Just asking..."
- Dudes
**********

My niece is a teenager now, so my brother in law and I are practicing eye gouges and groin strikes.

Hi teenage dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment