Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thanks dollar store, for your low prices and attractive cashiers that have attitude problems that immediately make them less attractive.

Newt Gingrich's favorite rap song? Self Destruction by KRS-One (Well it would be if he knew what rap was...or black people.)

Shouldn't the news tell us who "Won the box office" on Monday...and NOT Sunday AFTERNOON? CONSPIRICY! I knew it!!!!

A couple of newbies asked what they should do if they post something and no one notices. Like I'D know. *aloof laughter*

Pro Bowl. No. Eating a salad, unconsciously cupping own balls and watching Family Guy...yes.

I am going to get in so much trouble when I'm famous because of twitter. That's right, I'm abdicating responsibilty for my actions NOW!

Google+ is Google's penis. It keeps bragging about the size...but no one cares. They're fucking the Jock (Twitter) & the Nerd (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment