Friday, September 28, 2012

Yay! A news magazine is on! Now I can watch them turn someone's murder into entertainment! (Please stop doing that shit)

Just so you know, on MANY occasions here, I will be simply trying to amuse myself. I am weird...you are now warned. ;)

I forgot how cute Margot Kidder was in the movies. Yeah, Superman is on.

You have to be a huge steaming pile of guano to "Hold", "Delay", "Block" cost of living payments to Veteran's families. Fire this "Person".

Scott Brown says that I SOUND white on the phone.

If you try to suppress the vote, you should NEVER be allowed to hold or be near public office EVER AGAIN.

Why is there a moat filled with sharks carrying guns in front of my polling place?

Jerry Seinfeld's new online show "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" Watched it. Dig it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment