Thursday, August 23, 2012

I don't put bumper stickers & slogans on my car. The fact that I'm NOT foaming at the mouth should be enough to tell you who I'm voting for.

Dear judges helping with voter suppression, take off the robes and put on booty shorts. If you're going to be whores dress appropriately.

Is it a bad sign when the President STILL looks more likable in your lie filled attack ads that you do? Just asking...

I had to delete my Romney app. I came back to my phone & half the other apps were downsized or sent to India.

Melanin isn't enough to make ME vote against my self interest. (Nor is it enough to make me vote FOR someone...I'm too intelligent for that)

If your butt looks the same nude as it does in jeans....lady, you need to see a dermatologist about that.

Lance Armstrong to be stripped of his 7 titles. In other news, S. Anthony’s ex to be stripped of thousands of orgasms for being a whore.

Lance Armstrong to be stripped of his 7 titles. In other news, Cheryl Crow releases a new song called "Ha ha ha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment