Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Christians line up at Chick-fil-A to support their values, meanwhile a homeless guy waits anxiously by the dumpster for scraps. Priorities.

"See the font that is used for the Chick-fil-A logo? Kinda gay."
- Dumb guys

Jennifer Lopez's Boyfriend Casper Smart Caught At Gay Peepshow ... Ahahahahahahahahahaha!"
-Marc Anthony

I pimp slap Alpha males to warm up for the tough parts of my day. Yeah, I'm smoother than YOU.

Cute 24, 30 and 28 year olds were flirting with me and telling me how cute, funny and cuddly I am. No joke here, just rubbing that shit in.

"Blah blah blah blah...."
- A guy working up the courage to say "Blow me!"


What song plays in YOUR head while you're listening to some dweeb drone on about nothing? (I NOW just pull out my MP3 player on them) ;-)

Inspired by the Olympic badminton players, I'd like to admit that my teenage premature ejaculations were ONLY to make ladies feel confident.

It’s not the NUMBER of people around you, it the QUALITY of the people around you. Sometimes, you just have to walk away…

No comments:

Post a Comment