Thursday, May 3, 2012

Starbucks coffee just accused 7-11 coffee of class warfare. The fight was broken up by half and half....who's more fair than half and half? ;-)

Only buy Febreze® if your house is CLEAN. If you buy it and your house is disgusting...we all know what's up. And NO, I'm NOT stopping over.

I like my women like I like my coffee...handed slowly to me over a freshly cleaned store counter by a slightly suspicious, pretty Indian woman at 3am.

Ever have a devastating break up, then meet someone so great that you're glad they left? Well I haven't, so shut up you SHOWOFF!!!!! ;-)

"He would spend several hours per night doing weird things to my butt...BUT I LOVED IT!"
- S. Anthony's ex girlfriends talk to the press

"Uh...yeah....I'm leaving now."
- Me rehearsing my answer to the next really stupid and or inappropriate question that I'm asked

I'm not 24, and I'm not 7....so when is this deodorant going to protect ME!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment