Thursday, May 10, 2012

"NO, just....NO."
- Me responding like my niece would when I was just asked an idiotic question

If you voted AGAINST same sex marriage... suck my balls! Wait, what?

Mitt Romney and friends just held me down and made me drink liquified money.

Gay people couldn't care less what YOU do. Try that sometime zealots. It's very liberating. I'm straight and it works for me. Join the sane!

Mitt Romney and friends hold down the homeless and make them drink liquified money. Film at 11!

If your religion/philosophy trumps compassion and human feelings, either it's fucked up, you're fucked up, or you're both fucked up. Yup.

I just strapped my dog to the roof of ....huh? We're not doing dog jokes about Romney anymore? It's gay stuff now? Ok. Duly noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment