Monday, July 25, 2011

In a display of alliterative and mental one-upmanship, keyboard cat is usurped by Doctorate of Dental medicine Dog.
This could get ugly...

****

KNOWING beyond a doubt that you're INCREDIBLE in the sack is great.

Yeah....

Oh, sorry....to answer your question, it's 12:11 now.

****

Dear people who discriminate against gays...that dust in your face is from time and history zooming past you. Stop being a-holes.

I'm THINKING about running for President, ironically THINKING disqualifies me.

In a shocking display of alliterative and mental one-upmanship, keyboard cat is usurped by Doctorate of Dental medicine Dog.

When you request a game to me on Facebook, I hear "Please crescent kick me to the throat!"

Dear Maury, stop dyeing your hair...we know that you're 72.

****

So much for this "You can't pump your own gas in NJ" nonsense. It doesn't seem to apply to me....I mean people who ARE NOT ME, if they drive up bottomless.

Yeah, I make my own rules....I mean people that AREN'T me.

No comments:

Post a Comment