Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stuff that I said today...

That delicious feeling of releasing yourself deep deep inside a woman. That's the worlds best legal drug. Just make sure she's at least 18.

I WILL marry the next disease free, low baggage, beautiful, three input woman that I date & I will make her DELIRIOUSLY happy. That is all.

Having discussed it with some lady friends....I'll amend my earlier post. I want at least REGULAR access to the normal 2 inputs...ok? ;-)

If you don't think your lady tells her friends all, do what I do. Go down on her 90 min nightly. Her friends still call ME & we split in 07.
How about instead of me high five-ing you, I just dig in your nose and ass so I can cut out the middle man you nasty f*ck.

I think BP was behind the construction of my last girlfriend's fidelity.

It bugs me when people say "Avoid the middle man" because...well, that's my nickname for "IT" and trust me, you don't want to avoid THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment