Sunday, May 30, 2010

S. Anthony Says...


Why are guys so afraid of dating single moms? They still have vaginas right?

Imagine a threesome with Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams. I would give almost anything to get crushed by that "ass"-valanche!

A lady that cut me off in traffic screamed at me, "Kiss my ass!" I said, "Yes please." I F*cked her. That is all.

The first woman that gives me oral during her period will be Mrs. Me. (Before you answer angrily ladies, remember I give you 90min nightly)

Go f*ck yourself...f*ck yourself and go...the order really doesn't matter as long as you are gone and have been f*cked by yourself. Thanks.

Go f*ck yourself...f*ck yourself and go...the order really doesn't matter as long as you are gone and have been f*cked by yourself. Thanks.

No! You wear pants at the all you can eat buffet! Take THAT sneeze guard & security guard. Crap! He's an armed guard! Don't guard the door!

They bleep curse words, why not stupidity? Nevermind. My neighbor watches a lot of cable news and I don't want him making his dogs deaf.

I'm going to get one of those pens & check every bill given to ME by cashiers. Then I'm going to bite the coins. Let's see how they like it.

I have NEVER met a subtle hooker....a friend said...who is NOT me. Shut up! Don't judge me!... My friend said...who is NOT me...

The better you are in bed, the less you talk.





No comments:

Post a Comment