Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just Listen...

I don't wear a watch or smoke. Why? Because the questions "got the time?" and "got a cigarette?" start the most boring conversations ever!!

A sleeping woman's breasts....breakfast of champions.

The next person that takes the first letter of someone's last name and adds the suffix "eeezeee" should be sent to Singapore for a caning.

I've mastered looking at booty without getting caught. I just aim the camera in my hand at a woman I'm not interested in. Yeah, I'm the man.

I just had my gas pumped. Yes, that was a euphemism. My little cousin thought it would be funny to walk across my stomach...eyebrows gone...

My neighbor, who wouldn't give me the time of day, is all over me now. I'm so mad at her I'm ONLY going to bang the crap out of her TWICE.

I wish sweat was flammable. If it was, I'd burn up every one of these no wiping off the machine at the gym a-holes. Every fu*king one!

Cunnilingus BRILLIANCE must be kept secret unless you're sure she's the one. You will need restraining orders to escape otherwise. Trust me.

A friend and I were each laughing about our recent digital rectal exams. My laughing stopped when I found out his wasn't 45 minutes long.

Strip Tease, Cable News, Political Leadership...notice a pattern? If you said that the second word in each is no longer applicable you win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment