Friday, May 7, 2010

Talking Points...

Breaking (Good/Fake) News!!!! Producers of the "Maury" and "Jerry Springer" shows have been secretly sterilizing the guests. Film @ 6 & 11.

Forget it lady! You tell her I'm not donating to THIS sperm bank. If she wants to make a withdrawal, she's got to come to MY local branch!

I like my women like I like my coffee. Hot and on a glass counter in the hands of an underpaid, perpetually annoyed 20 something goth chick.

Politicians should end their ads with "I'm blah blah blah and yes I should be ashamed of myself for being a lying sack of excrement"

Ladies, if you pre-apply the whipped cream to your boobs or buttocks before I get there, I can spent MORE time licking those parts. Thanks.

During my digital exam, my doctor smacked my butt and she said "Me next sweet chocolate, but NOT with your finger!" Jealous? Thought so...

The jokes on you Mr. Orwell. Big brother isn't just watching, he has made us morons too. Suck it!!! I must now get my opinions fed to me...

"No Mr Thomas, you can't have the cure but feel free to suffer while looking at the bottle it's in." #mywhyIwon'tbefriendswithanexallegory

No comments:

Post a Comment