Monday, May 3, 2010

S. Anthony says...

Utility company, thanks for making me have to give my cousin money to get her power back on. Fuck you!! Solar energy everyone!

Love doesn't hurt... neither will this. Try it. I'll stop if it stings.#tryingoutcoolsoundingcomebacksformynextdysfunctionalrelationship

Water cut the grand canyon, your constant cruelty cut my soul.#tryingoutcoolsoundingcomebacksformynextdysfunctionalrelationship

Buying. Justin. Bieber. CD. Can't. Resist. Marketing. Anymore.... When. I. Have. A. Son. I. Want. Him. To. Be. Just. Like. Justin...

Photo: Wii fit… just sounds dirty doesn’t it?http://tumblr.com/xjm9f1kxm

Whoa...whoa...whoa..that's not what I meant when I said that I wanted a tossed salad! Why do they keep hiring waiters right out of prison?

If your new love interest puts down a drop cloth before you "sleep together"...It's either a really good thing or a really bad thing...

The next person that yada, yada's me or blah, blah, blah's me is going to get my foot lodged in their yeah, yeah, yeah.

Thanks YouTube for letting normal people watch drunks be douche bags from a vomit and pee free environment. Well, other peoples anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment