Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Vaginas.... Thanks!" - Me

"Forget SPRINT ladies, I have the best "Unlimited Plan"....if you know what I mean" - Sometimes I like to pretend to be a d-bag

Rush Limbaugh accused the "Mainstream media" of racism...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

"Hey honey, listen! I don't just put MY penis inside of just ANY woman... I mean I would, but they won't let me."

I'm just sitting here in the Maury greenroom because apparently hot women just walk in and make out with strangers.

Forget about the Kim K, Serena Williams and J. Lo asses ladies. Forget about the Olivia Wilde and Stacey Keibler asses too. The most beautiful ass to a real man is the ass of the woman he loves. Not the media's choice of what's beautiful. Also beautiful, an ass covered in whipped cream remnants and your saliva....on other days sweet peppers, fried onions (cooled off of course), provolone cheese gratings and your saliva. Yeah...those media people are fucking weird.


"Call me one of the good blacks! Call me one of the good blacks!"
 - A black guy having sex with Ann Coulter

"Our Blacks Are Better Than Their Blacks!" - Ann Coulter leading a séance that contacted the spirits of feuding slave owner neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment